NZONE Skydive Queenstown
Queenstown is heaven for adrenaline junkies and skydiving should be at the top of the list of things to do in New Zealand for adventurers. Whether you are a veteran skydiver or its your first time, Queenstown is one of the best spots in the world to fling yourself out into the world below you, overlooking beautiful views that extend to The Remarkables and the turquoise waters of Lake Wakatipu! Depending on how fearless you are you can free fall between 25 to 60 seconds at up to 200km/h! Hold on tight as your experienced tandem skydiving guide will ensure your safety and share this unforgettable moment with you. You’ll definitely want to capture the experience, so be sure to order your Skydive video and photos which can be sent to you afterwards.
- Book a 9,000ft, 12,000ft or 15,000ft tandem skydive in one of the most scenic spots in the world with views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains below
- Free fall for up to 60 seconds for the ultimate rush of adrenaline
- Enjoy the surreal natural beauty of Queenstown on your flight up - and free fall down!
- Skydive with one of New Zealand’s best and safest skydiving companies
- One of the top things to do in Queenstown
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email