TSS Earnslaw Steamship Cruise
Embark on a scenic cruise on the TSS Earnslaw Steamship - the only steamship operating in the Southern Hemisphere! Just minutes from the center of Queenstown, you’ll take a 90 minute journey across the turquoise waters of Lake Wakatipu. Relax as you pass by snow capped peaks of The Remarkables, Cecil Peak and Walter Peak, completely surrounded by the tranquility of nature. As mesmerizing as the scenery is, make sure to spend some time indoors at the mini-museum and engine room to appreciate the historical significance of this steamship are not to be missed.
- 90 minute cruise on the historic TSS Earnslaw Steamship on Lake Wakatipu
- Sight see surrounding landmarks such as The Remarkables, Walter Peak and Cecil Peak
- Discover the ship’s history through the mini-museum and head behind the scenes at the engine room
- You can combine the cruise with a visit to Walter Peak High Country Farm for a guided farm tour, horse trek, barbecue lunch or evening dining
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 2 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email