Walter Peak High Country Farm Tour and Cruise from Queenstown
- Cruise on the steamship TSS Earnslaw from Queenstown to Walter Peak
- Farm tour at Walter Peak Homestead
- Afternoon tea
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- When the TSS Earnslaw is on her annual survey a smaller boat will substitute. The next survey will be during dates 01 June - 5 July 2019.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Lovely relaxing day out, Hamish provided a lot of information and was a great guide. The farm looked beautiful and afternoon tea was delicious
Amazing experience, well run and well worth the visit. Great boat trip down the lake on the Earnslaw, scenery was awesome, would recommend to anyone visiting Queenstown.
Walters Peak Station was great.... really pretty building with manicured grounds. The sheep display was really fun. The trip over on the TSS Earnslaw was awesome as well.
The boat trip was scenic and farm visit informative and fun. The tea served was delicious, gardens beautiful
I had a wonderful day
Very disappointed with this trip. It's billed as a sheep farm tour. There was a brief sheep shearing demonstration and a two minute dog herding demonstration . Then we sat in tea house sippping tea. Not worth the money.