Puerto Princesa Firefly Watching
The fireflies of Puerto Princesa are famous for being a breathtaking spectacle. This tour will get you right up close to this amazing natural wonder. You’ll be able to enjoy a delicious buffet dinner before you climb aboard a boat and set off on the Iwahig River. As dusk falls and darkness settles, the light show of the fireflies begin. It is only in Southeast Asia where fireflies glow in unison; they are a repeating, glowing beat, as seen through the mangrove trees. The whole line of mangroves and trees will be lit with flashing fireflies, glowing together, and so distinct that it is said that in these parts of the world, fishermen use them as a form of guiding system to find their way in the darkness of the night. Don’t miss the chance to see these breathtaking wonders when you head to Puerto Princesa!
- Get to see thousands of fireflies glowing in the dark in a rich mangrove ecosystem in Iwahig
- Witness one of nature’s spectacles as you embark on a paddle boat and cruise along the river
- Indulge in a delicious buffet dinner before your river cruise
- A hotel pick up and drop off makes traveling to and from the destination convenient and easy!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email