LOW COST: Mitad del Mundo Tour with Tickets
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
Get exclusive access to this complex and learn about it with a private tour guide that will guide you around.
Duration: 3 hours
- Local taxes
- Driver/guide in English or Spanish
- All Fees and Taxes
- All-inclusive pass to the Middle of the World complex.
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rate applies to domestic and foreign passenger
- Children under 5 years in arms are free
- You will be required to present Viator's voucher, along with photo ID in exchange for your tickets
- Items to bring: comfortable clothing, jacket, hat and sunglasses
- Use of sunscreen is recommended
- Bring your passport stamped at the Equator world
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
This is a must do tour in Quito. The price is good and the museum is excellent and the Mitad del Mundo is an excellent site with lots of things to see and do. The tour was well organised and I recommend it unreservedly.
The Mitad del Mundo Tour was best at the real GPS identified location as you get to learn a lot there. I wished we spent more time there instead. There were only two experiments you can do there however. The fake older location at the equator line was great for taking pictures. However the museums around this place were simple and not very educational.
This tour was amazing!
I certainly recommend this tour. You get to see so many various sites within the one-day trip, and it will take a number of hours, due to the traffic congestion in Quito. Be patient, it is definitely worth it. You are only allotted a certain amount of time at each stop, so keep that in mind.