Quito City Tour, Equator Museum and Pululahua Crater
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Virgen del Panecillo, Gral Miller y Patagonia ( Cerro Panecillo), Quito 170150 Ecuador
Visit one of most iconic attractions in Quito: the Virgin Mary monument at the top of the Panecillo hill. From there, you will have an awesome view of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quito Old Town, Quito Ecuador
Quito has the biggest and better preserved historical center in South America. Around 10:30 AM, you will visit La Basilica church, the main squares, and the San Francisco church. After this, you will enjoy a local lunch.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Intinan Museum, Autopista Manuel Cordova Galarza, a 200 metros del redondel de la Mitad del Mundo, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
At 2:30 PM, you will visit the Intiñan Equator museum, located 200 meters from the monument of the Middle of the Word. Here you can experience the effect of gravity on the equator in a fun way.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pululahua Volcano & Geobotanical Reserve, Quito Ecuador
After your visit to the Intiñan Museum, you will be taken to the Pululahua crater, which is located very close by. After arrival, you will appreciate the nature and the landscapes around this volcanic crater.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Professional driver/ guide
- Private transportation from and to Quito’s hotel (urban zone)
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- Activities as described in the itinerary
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
- Tips for guide
- Extra food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing (a jacket just in case), water, sun block, sunglasses and passport.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous lations or notifications and unpredictable circumstances.
- In order to process your reservation please help us with all this information:
- Pick-up location 9am - Please let us know where is the pick-up on.
- Whatsapp phone number (in case you use Whatsapp and would like us to contact you that during your stay via Whatsapp)
- For all guests:
- Passport numbers
- Date of birth
- Food restrictions
- Medical restrictions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Transportation included is from and to Quito’s hotel, located in the Quito urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport. The extra charge of $ 40 (for the round trip per group) must be paid directly to the driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Xavier was a good congenial guide. He took us to extra sights by request, and the tour itself covered a great variety of sights including a crater settlement, Intinan Museum and the most beautiful churches in old Quito. An authentic lunch, where we ate with local businessmen, was included.