Private Papallacta Thermal Center and Spa Tour from Quito
You’ll travel through the Amazon Rainforest on the same route taken by the Spanish conquistador Francisco de Orellana, who crossed the Andes mountains and traveled the length of the Amazon River in 1542.
When you arrive, your professional guide will direct you to the retreat’s various facilities. Head to the natural thermal pools to unwind and de-stress in the soothing hot water and enjoy therapeutic hydromassages. If you wish, you can opt for special health and beauty treatments such as facials, reflexology massages and aroma therapy (optional services at additional cost).
Depending on daily demand, you can also go on a hike or horseback ride to experience the beauty of the Amazon landscape. After your time at this relaxing resort and spa, you’ll be taken back to your Quito hotel feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Termas de Papallacta
- Food and drinks
- Optional services and activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a rain coat, bathing suit and sunglasses
- Optional services and activities (massages, hike, horseback ride, etc.) are at an additional cost
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Our guides were fantastic and the spa exceeded our very high expectations! Would recommend this trip to anyone. So much fun, such a beautiful place, great food, and friendly people.
Outstanding. However our tour guide spoke directly from a script. If he had kept quiet it would have been an even better day. He allowed us free time at the spa but was there if we had questions or if we needed an interpreter. Highly recommend this trip if you need a quiet, relaxing day.