Private Sightseeing Tour of Mitad del Mundo from Quito
Afterwards you will visit the Mitad del Mundo Museum, which is located just a few minutes further up the road. Here you are offered a great interactive experience demonstrating the unique characteristics of being on the Equator through various experiments. During this 1-hour tour you will also learn more about the ancient customs of the most important native tribes of Ecuador.
At the end of the tour your guide will take you back to your hotel.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to centrally located hotels in Quito
- Professional bilingual Guide
- Bottle of purified water
- Entrance fee Mitad del Mundo Complex $ 5 per person and Mitad del Mundo Museum $4 per person
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-off and drop-off outside of the city. The extra cost can range from $30 till $70 depending on the number of passengers and location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommended minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, weather may vary please dress appropriately
8 of us arranged for a private tour when to make the most of our one day to spend in Quito. Pablo was wonderful! To start, he was patient with our tardiness starting the day we'd all gotten in well after midnight. Then, he was so knowledgeable about everything, from history and culture to Ecuador as a country to restaurant recommendations. He spent extra time with us, ensuring we had a great lunch experience and walk in the old town. This was a perfect introduction to Ecuador.