Private Tour: Middle of the World Monument and Quito City Tour
First you will visit some of Quito's main landmarks including old town and its churches and plazas such as La Compania, San Francisco, Basilica and the government palace.
Then, you will go to the monument which is known as "Mitad del Mundo" and is part of the Metropolitan disctrict of Quito. At the complex, you will see and visit several attractions including the monument itself, the Ethnography Museum and several handicraft shops and restaurants. Stand in the Equatorial line and take memorable pictures as you are in the middle of the world.
On the second part of the tour, you will visit the Inti Ñam museum, also with several atractions and activities like The Solar Cylinder Or “Acoratene”,Indigenous huts, magnetic line 00°00’00”, The Burial Mound, The Solar Laboratory, Stone For The Four Seasons, and more.
After a wonderful tour, you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bi-Lingual Guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
I had a great day exploring Quito and Mitad el Mundo with my guide. He was approachable, friendly and easy to relate with. He was also knowledgeable of the many attractions in his country. Keep up the great work!
Could have been better.
I had an excellent experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable about the city and spoke good English. We saw all the major attractions in Quito and had a nice lunch. The tour was from 9:30 AM- 4:00 PM! Money well spent, this was exactly what I was hoping it would be. I would highly recommend it!