Private Tour: Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve from Quito
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nambilla Cascadas, Mindo Ecuador
It's formed when the Nambilllo River precipitates and it is a natural resort that is especially popular for water sports such as rafting, swimming, hiking and picnics, achieving visitor distraction and fun.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mariposario de Mindo, Mindo Sector La Yaguira 2 Km Away From City Center, Mindo Ecuador
It has more than 18 species of butterflies that, by the hundreds, fly attractive, very close to visitors. You will have the opportunity to marvel at the process of these insects from their egg state to their butterfly transformation,
Duration: 20 minutes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mariposario de Mindo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and clothing, swimwear and a towel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Ivan was great, new his stuff and made it interesting. Mindo was a great place to visit with lots of activities to do. I loved it.
Great tour. Friendly and knowledgeable guide, flexibility on schedule and what to see etc. Recommended.
Had a great time. Really enjoyed the zip-lining!