Quito City Tour Including Teleférico Experience
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania, Garcia Moreno N 10-43, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Capped by green-and-gold domes, La Compañía de Jesús is Quito’s most ornate church and a standout among the baroque splendors of the Old Town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco), Plaza San Francisco, Quito 170150 Ecuador
It is a 16th-century Roman Catholic complex in Quito, Ecuador. It fronts onto its namesake Plaza de San Francisco. The imposing structure has the distinction of being the largest architectural ensemble among the historical structures of colonial Latin America
Pass By: Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo), Santo Domingo y Puerto Rico, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Santo Domingo Church borders the southern edge of Quito Old Town and stands grandly over Santo Domingo Plaza. The church represents fascinating periods in Quito’s religious history, as it was constructed by Dominicans and modified by Italian priests.
Stop At: Plaza de la Independencia (Plaza Grande), Gabriel Garcia Moreno Entre Chile y Espejo, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Plaza Santo Domingo, near the southwest end of Calle Guayaquil, is a regular haunt for street performers. The plaza is beautiful in the evening, when the domes of the 17th-century Iglesia de Santo Domingo, on the southeast side of the plaza, are floodlit.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Basilica del Voto Nacional, Carchi 122 y Venezuela., Quito 170150 Ecuador
It is the largest neo-Gothic church in Latin America, the most important characteristic of its facade, are the gargoyles, which maintain a direct relationship with its design. It is also a strategic view of the Historic Center and the North of the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: El Palacio de Gobierno, Avenida Chile Entre Venezuela Y Garcia Moreno, Quito 170150 Ecuador
is the seat of government of the Republic of Ecuador, located in Quito. Access is by the public space known as Independence Square or Plaza Grande (colloquial name), around which are also the Archbishop's Palace, Municipal Palace, Hotel Plaza Grande, and Metropolitan Cathedral.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Teleferico Quito, Quito 170150 Ecuador
It is a gondola lift in Quito, Ecuador, running from the edge of the city center up the east side of Pichincha Volcano to lookout Cruz Loma.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Calle La Ronda, Juan de Dios Morales, Quito 170150 Ecuador
La Ronda is an enchanting addition to Quito‘s historic district, and the long curving street has quickly become one of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Read more about its history and learn the 11 best ways to enjoy this magical street.
Duration: 20 minutes
- All activities
- Certified English/Spanish speakin guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off in Quito. Outside of the city has extra charge
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance ticket to teleférico of Quito
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania
- Entry/Admission - Teleferico Quito
- Entrance fees as specified in the program
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Basilica del Voto Nacional
- Entry/Admission - El Palacio de Gobierno
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
great, the guide was amazing, city is beautiful!
Tour was excellent and informative. Daniel arrived on time, was courteous at all times. Spoke English extremely well. As very knowledgeable about Quito and surroundings. Would recommend with no caveats. Steve T.