Transport to Middle of the World, Intiñan Museum and Teleferico
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Intinan Museum, Autopista Manuel Cordova Galarza, a 200 metros del redondel de la Mitad del Mundo, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
This is our first stop on the tour, here after you pay the entrance fee you get a full guided tour around the Museum. Also you can partake in all the experiments at Latitude 0.
The tour around the museum lasts around 45 minutes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
Here is the second stop for the tour, this is the Monumento Ciudad Mitad del Mundo. At this location the entrance fee is $5, and you have free time to go in and explore the complex.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Teleferico Quito, Quito 170150 Ecuador
We have an optional drop off at the Teleferico, on the return journey from the Equator. If you stay here the car doesn't wait and you can return via taxi to your accommodation. Cost of Cable car ride is $8.50 per person.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Transport to and from both Middle of the World attractions
- Drop off at Teleferico (car does not wait)
- Entrance to Intinan Museum (USD 4)
- Entrance to the Monument to the Middle of the World (optional USD 5
- Ticket for the Teleferico ($8.50)
- Return transport from Teleferico if you choose to stay there for the sunset
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
- Entry/Admission - Teleferico Quito
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is transportation only and does not include a guide along the way. The Intiñan Museum has a guide and that is what the charge is for there, the charge at Teleferico, the cable car, is to go up to the top of the mountain. After Teleferico the cost to go back to new town and old town should not be more then 5 dollars
Very nice trip. Learned a lot about the equator. Is not expensive and a lot of fun. The teleferico is amazing. Recommended it to everyone!!! Tom and Miriam
The driver was great. The tour of the museum was super interesting especially with the cool experiments.
Cheap alternative to other offers. Still, it's a tourist trap, one of three centers of the world I saw.