Badlands National Park Day Tour
A 15 minute drive from the park brings you to the Minuteman Missile Visitors Center for a brief stop before you continue onto the National Historic Site (the actual missile site) and re-live America’s Cold War history.
Another short drive leads you to Wall Drug to finish the day and find souvenirs and famous fresh donuts. You will be returned to your accommodation around 3:30pm.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Rapid City Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
This was an awe inspiring trip. There is no way to really describe the spectacular sjghts we saw. You just have to experience it. Our guide was so knowledgable and a real pleasure to be with. We were picked up at our hotel and taken back after a full day of pure fun. Lunch was provided and everyone seemed to have enjoyed the sandwiches with all of the goodies. It was a pleasurable break. Cold drinks were available at all times and since it was such a hot day they were indeed welcomed. This definitely is the way to spend the day in the Bad Lands.