Traditional Home Cooking Class with Lunch in Ravenna
You will learn to prepare homemade pasta (Ravioli) and other local delicacies. You will master some of the chef secrets' and surprise your friends once you will be back home.
Get ready to learn some of the secrets of our cuisine and enjoy the meal with your friends and family.
You will also toast with fine wines for celebrating this amazing day. Here's a list of some wines you will try:
• Cortese Cascina Ruris
• Barbera Superiore Cascina Ruris
• Moscato d'Asti Doc Cascina Ruris
Don't miss the chance to live this unique culinary experience.
• Cannoli of Breasola with greek yogurt and saba
• Ravioli stuffed with cheese and orange sauce
• Pork ribs in a moscato d'asti dop sauce
• Peppers and onions in sweet and sour sauce
• Imperial milk
• Bavaresi fruit sponge cake or yoghurt with fresh fruit
- Hands on cooking class
- Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
Great lunch but more hands on preparation would be better. Getting to the 'home' was a challenge and the address was not confirmed till 2 days before.
Highly recommended and for Ravenna. A true local perspective beyond the mosaics. The local Emilian cuisine is so different from elsewhere and where better to master traditional recipes than in the home of a true local. An authentic and personal experience - chef Alberto is a delight.