2 Hours Champagne and Chocolate Tasting Tour in the Vineyards from REIMS
You will be on board of a special 14-seater bus, riding through the vines. This concept is unique in France.
- Glass of Champagne
- Food tasting
- Local Driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transportation to/from attractions
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included.
- This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue, please go to the Tourist Office.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We had the most wonderful tour! We were a group of four friends visiting from the US and were treated with great respect. We felt like locals! Very private tour, beautiful views from the vineyard, and personalized chocolate mousse. They were kind enough to find orange juice for the one pregnant guest as well! Not a ton of information on the champagne itself, but a great afternoon experience.
It really was a great tour with the special bus to bring us around and cater to our food and drink with a real kitchen and dining table. The only reason this lost 1 star was because the confirmation was a bit vague. It said confirmed for 10:30 then the little message said 2:45 pm. I tried callling the France number and kept getting a French recording. So, we hurried needlessly for 10:30 but waited for the 2:45.