Small-Group afternoon Champagne Tour with Champagne Tastings from Reims
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Avenue de Champagne, 51200, Epernay France
See the beautiful Champagne houses of Champagne Avenue in Epernay
Stop At: Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers, Rue de L'Eglise, 51160 Hautvillers France
Visit the church part of the abbey where Dom Pérignon used to live
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: A La Française Champagne, 12 Rue Corbier, 51160 Mareuil-sur-Ay, France
We will bring you to two of our favorites Champagne growers !
Duration: 2 hours
- Personal guide
- Small-group tour - Maximum 8 people.
- Visit and tastings at 2 family run boutique wineries
- Drive through the famous UNESCO world heritage site of Champagne Avenue in Epernay
- Going through the Champagne Vineyards
- Visit the church where the famous monk Dom Perignon is buried
- Transport by air-conditioned and comfortable minivan
- Reims pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers
- Entry/Admission - A La Française Champagne
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Other drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We will meet at the tourism office of the main train station, not the tourism office in front of the Cathedral
- Please be 5 minutes before the tour starts
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear casual shoes as you will stop in the vines
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- Near public transportation
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
The guide was on time at the advertised location and we received a warm welcome. Transportation was comfortable and we learned a great deal about champagne and the region.
Tour was great and Jerome was a terrific host. English very good and explained everything in detail. Wineries owners very friendly and it was very informative. The only issue was with Viator getting the tickets from the website - kept going around in circles - very confusing!!
Amazing half day tour, perfect amount of time to see some great spots, learns loads about Champagne and how it's made and enjoy some tastings too! Our tour guide Matrin was so great too. Highly reccomend!
Angelique was amazing. We were the only 4 in the small group tour for the afternoon. We enjoyed 2 wine tastings and got to see the resting place of Dom Perignon. Drove through the avenue de champagne. Drove around some beautiful vineyards. We had a blast. Would totally recommend!!!
I booked this tour last minute and was very pleased. The guide was professional and able to answer all my questions about champagne.
Martin was a very knowledgeable guide and took the time to answer our groups questions. It was nice to see the vineyards and be able to taste some of the grapes left on the vines. Beautiful views. Could spend a week in the champagne region, but if you are limited on time, this 1/2 day (about 4 hours) tour is perfect.