Small-Group Champagne Tour with Champagne Tastings and Lunch from Reims
We will drive through the Champagne Avenue in Epernay, you will be able to see where Moët & Chandon, Perrier Jouët, Pol Roger... are based
Pass By: Avenue de Champagne, 51200, Epernay France
Tomb of Dom Pérignon, father of the winemakers
Duration: 15 minutes
Location: Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers, Rue de L'Eglise, 51160 Hautvillers France
Tasting class and lunch
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Location: Le Clos Corbier, 14 Rue Corbier, 51160 Mareuil-sur-Ay, France
We will bring you to one of our favorite Champagne grower !
Duration: 1 hour
Location: A La Française Champagne, 12 Rue Corbier, 51160 Mareuil-sur-Ay, France
- Drive through the famous UNESCO world heritage site of Champagne Avenue in Epernay
- Champagne class to discover the vine growing and the secrets of the winemakers
- Visit and tasting at a family run boutique winery
- Local guide
- Reims pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers
- Entry/Admission - Le Clos Corbier
- Entry/Admission - A La Française Champagne
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Other drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear casual shoes as you will stop in the vines
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
We had an absolute great time on this tour. Our tour guide was really great, very knowledgeable. I learned a lot about the champagne making process, history of champagne and how to detect different flavors. There was ample champagne drinking at both locations we stopped at (probably 9 or 10 samples).
There were 8 people in our group. Martin, our guide, was super great. Plenty of champagne to drink. All very good. We met wonderful owners of the champagne houses. Countryside was beautiful. My only complaint was I wish we could have been outdoors more on such a beautiful day. Perhaps lunch outside.
Our tour was worth every penny. Our guide, Kathy was wonderful and very knowledgeable and made our tour fun. We learnt a lot about the Champagne making process, had lots of tastings and a great lunch! Definitely recommend his tour.
This Champagne tour and tasting was the highlight of our visit to France. Our tour guide, Martin, was charming, grew up in the region and enjoyed sharing his knowledge about Champagne. The Tasting 101 lesson was fun, interesting, informative and delicious. The Champagne paired lunch was superb and served in a warm, cozy setting. The private tour of a small Champagne producer was extra special and personal versus commercial. We highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves Champagne!
Drinking Champagne in Champagne! This tour was so much better than the trendy Vueve Cliqot and Moet tours. I enjoyed so much getting to freely sample the champagne from smaller champagne houses and visit the caves. I even brought back a few bottles that I could never get in the states. This tour was one of the best tours I've ever done! A wonderful and unique tour with just 7 of us. I felt special, unlike most of the touristy champagne venues.
The tour was so much fun. The guides were very friendly and very knowledgeable.