Golden Circle Afternoon Tour from Reykjavik
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kerid Crater, Route 35, Selfoss Iceland
Kerið is an iconic volcanic crater of 55 meters depth.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Gullfoss is a waterfall of the White River Hvítá. It has two steps of 11 and 21 meters and there are pulling more 100 m3 water through it at a second.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Strokkur, Haukadalsvegur, Geysir Iceland
Strokkur is the little brother or the famous Geysir which not active anymore. Strokkur though is still very active blowing water up into the air every 7 to 10 minutes.
At this stop can you also purchase food.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Pingvellir, Thingvellir 801 Iceland
The Thingvellir are both historically and geologically a important location. Here was the first icelandic parliament founded in the late 900s and this is also the a visible division between the eurasian and the north american continental plates.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Kerid Crater
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cruise Port Pick up, please contact the local operator directly after booking in order to confirm your exact meeting point
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Stunning scenery a must to do in iceland. Comfortable bus and good guide with loads of knowledge. Never felt rushed. Perfect day out
I loved this tour. The tour company was Bustravel and they really are great. The tour guide was Jona and she was amazing. She had a great personality and was so friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely use this company again and I would highly recommend it.
This was a great tour with a very genuine guide Herman who took excellent care of us. He stopped the bus and let us see horses by the road which was one of my favorite moments.
A great trip which included an amazing geyser, one of the world's most spectacular waterfalls, a volcano crater, where Iceland is aplitting in half and some of the most spectacular scenery! The guide was most interesting and the link to hotels in Reykjavik well-managed.
It was an awesome trip that covered a larger variety of sites including geysers, waterfall, and a reverse volcanic crater. If possible, best to arrive at the sites at sunrise or sunset.