Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Natural Hot Springs from Reykjavik
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Secret Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Golden Circle Route
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
- Entry/Admission - Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. The discount for children and youths applies for maximum 2 children per each adult.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring a swimsuit and a towel. This can also be rented at the Secret Lagoon.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
wonderful excursion. sights were great and guide was informative. the secret lagoon really beats out the blue lagoon in that it is surrounded by nature and has many fewer visitors so you do not feel crowded. also they have "noodles" available for floating or sitting on.