Guided Day Trip to Golden Circle from Reykjavik by Minibus
The tour duration is approximately 6-8 hours. Depending on traffic, you should be arriving back in Reykjavik City between 4pm and 6pm.
- Professional guide
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned/heated minibus
- Complementary WiFi is available during transportation
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats, booster seats, and baby strollers are available on request if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Warm clothes and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Meals and snacks are not included in the tour but we stop at suitable locations with restaurants.
- Personal food or drink is allowed on the tour, but it is prohibited to consume it in the vehicle.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
Nice trip, wishing that the guide is more informative about Iceland and the site
We were lucky in that on a small group tour there were only 5 of us instead of a full small bus. Our tour guide was great, couldn't begin to pronounce his name but very helpful. This was not one of the Mercedes buses so don't expect wifi or power cords but comfortable enough. highlight tour!