Reykjavik Pub Crawl - Icelandic Beer Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Your Friend In Reykjavik, Reykjavik Iceland
Meet and greet and head on to our first bar
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Sæta Svínið Gastropub, Hafnarstræti, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
We start off with a nice Icelandic beer (or a snaps) and discuss the funny history of Alcohol in Iceland
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Micro Bar, Vesturgata 2, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Here we have a flight of 5 different Icelandic beers (or a couple of Icelandic snaps) which we choose based on the group preferences but also being a little bit adventurous. The ban of Beer in Iceland for 74 years.. what's that all about... :).
This is one of the best bars in Iceland to sample something you can't find anywhere else.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bastarður Brew Pub, Vegamótastíg 4, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
We usually end up at this excellent brewpub where we sample 4 different Icelandic beers (or 2 snaps). With everyone a little tipsy, here we give you tips, tricks and funny stories to end our little adventure together.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- A minimum of 2 people per Tour is required for all departures
- If the minimum of people attending the tour is not reached we will have to cancel the tour for a full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible unless it's a private tour then we will make arrangements
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be at Ingolfur Square 5 minutes before the starting time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
We had a great time. Ashor (sic) was very entertaining and gave us detailed information on all the beers and the brewpubs. He also knew the history of alcohol in Iceland. We would highly recommend.
Our tour guide was amazing. We learned so much about the history of Iceland. The beer was fantastic and he asked questions so he knew what to get for you. The last stop was a great restaurant where we stayed for dinner after he left.