Choose the type of activity you like
Join this quick afternoon tour of Reykjavik, Iceland’s largest city and capital. You’ll learn about Reykjavik’s rich history and culture as the center of Icelandic life. The multilingual guide will pick you up and take you by bus to local landmarks such as Hallgrímskirkja church, the unique Harpa Concert Hall, the famous viewing deck of Perlan, and other locations. You’ll also be able to see the famous Höfði house where US and Soviet leaders met in 1986 to begin the process of ending the Cold War. All the while, take in the stunning natural scenery of Iceland and learn more about how the city has grown in its unique environment!
- Stop at Hallgrímskirkja church, the biggest church in Iceland
- Visit Höfði house where Reagan and Gorbachev met in 1986 to mark the beginning of the end of the Cold War
- See Harpa concert hall, one of the most famous music venues in the world
- Learn about the highlights of the history and culture of Iceland‘s capital
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email