Northern Lights boat cruise from Reykjavik
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aegisgardur, Eyjasloo 5, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Meet us in downtown Reykjavík and board on of our luxurious vessels by the floating pier. Travel the seas in search for northern lights in our comfortable overalls out on one of our many sightseeing decks or from within our heated saloon. Our expert guide will notify you of any aurora sightings as soon as they happen. View Reykjavík from sea and enjoy a warm cup of coffee or coacoa!
Duration: 2 hours
- Approximately 2-hour Northern-lights cruise
- Multiple sightseeing platforms
- 360° panorama from top deck
- Commentary through on board sound system in English
- Heated indoor cabin with toilet facilities
- Free onboard Wi-Fi access
- Comfortable cushioned seats and ample space
- Warm blankets & overalls
- Entry/Admission - Aegisgardur
- Light snacks, sandwiches, coffee and soft drinks (available on board to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available on board to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and 0-12 yrs. must wear a safety vest at all times while on board.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately and feel free to borrow a blanket or overall from our crew..
- Our boats have very limited wheelchair accessibility, but our crew is ready to help in any way possible. Please contact us beforehand and see what your options are.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
They had extra overalls to keep warm. But almost every announcement they made at the beginning and end of the tour was when we were below deck trying to get the overalls off/on, and we missed everything they said. We didn't get to see the Northern lights due to weather, and because we missed the announcement we had no idea what our options were. When we got off the boat tour there was no taxi or shuttles to take us back to our hotel, and it was midnight. A little more information on that part would have been extremely helpful.