Hollywood Cemetery Electric Car Tour in Richmond
Along the way you will see a 90-foot high granite pyramid that was built in 1869 as memorial to the more than 18,000 enlisted men of the Confederate Army buried in the cemetery and will also come across the site of Jefferson Davis who was the President of the Confederate States of America and buried beneath a life-sized statue. Then there is the The Iron Dog statue, which is one of the most well-known monuments in Hollywood Cemetery. It is a cast-iron Newfoundland dog and the statue stands guard over the grave of a little girl who died in 1862.
Come and experience this amazing place with us on board one of our little electric cars with a fun and knowledgeable tour guide to show you around!
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional Driver/ guide
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meet Inside the Cemetery - (drive down to the bottom of the hill, take a right, then your very next right into a little cul-de-sac where you will see the GemCar parked. Parking is available on the shoulder in the cul-de-sac.)
- Two Cars total, so there is limited availability
Guide very personable and knowledgeable. Loved the tour. The electric car was great. Apparently they are only using one now. There is a trolley tour as well but I do not recommend because I think there would be too many people and visibility would be problematic.