Rio de Janeiro in One Day Private Tour
Next step is the Sambodromo, the house of samba where the school's parades happen during Carnival in Rio. Moving on to visit the Metropolitan Cathedral of São Sebastião, patron of the city. Your stop for lunch is at an upscale steakhouse, as much as you can eat (at your own expense).
The tour continues towards the Sugar Loaf complex, to board on the most famous cable car, the Sugar Loaf cable car. In this same place visit Morro da Urca, Praia Vermelha (Red Beach) and the old Casino da Urca.
Rio de Janeiro city tour ends visiting the most famous beaches: Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon.
This activity is the perfect city tour for those who want to know Rio de Janeiro in a single day. Book your place. Obrigado.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - Pao de Acucar
- Entry/Admission - Copacabana Beach
- Entry/Admission - Ipanema Beach
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian
- Entry/Admission - Leblon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Entry/Admission - Vermelha Beach
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Our guide and driver were great. I would highly recommend touring with this company again. Our guide was very knowledgeable and open to places we wanted to visit. The driver stayed with the car at all times so we didn't have to worry about theft of our suitcases.We were picked up at the cruise terminal and later dropped off at the airport. We also were given lunch at an all you can eat place. The food was very good.