Pizza and Pasta Master Class with Wine and Tiramisu on the ancient Appian Way
A technical and fun 4,5h course that will allow you in a few hours to know all the secrets for pasta and pizza, taught by a true licensed Mastro Pizzaiolo and Pastaio. If you are not just looking for something cheap to pass the time, but you like to choose the best, you can not miss this incredible experience.
what we will do?
1) I will come to pick you up at the metro station
2) let's start with preparing the pizzas with one of my beautiful wood-burning ovens!
3) we will prepare 3 types of dough (pasta with eggs, pasta with water, pizza)
4) I will teach you at least 10 types of pasta shapes to make when you come back home
5) we will prepare 2 pasta dishes with 2 different sauces
6) Taste my famous tiramisu
7) I will take you back to the subway station
8) you will receive a summary document that explains step by step everything we have done together
All this will take place in a bucolic setting, immersed in the marvelous archaeological area of the Ancient Appia. My own wine will not fail during the class
Pass By: Once in Rome - Authentic Experiences, 00153 Rome Italy
- Pasta Making Cooking Class
- Pizza Making Cooking Class
- Tiramisù tasting
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Your own Pasta (2 courses) and your own Pizza
- Alcoholic Beverages - Our home made Wine
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase but with moderation)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian options are available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
I joined class with my 9 years old son. We both enjoyed so much. After the class, one of the chef kindly took us to Appian Way. Walking was also great.
Giuseppe was unavailable during our visit, but his two sous chefs did a wonderful job teaching us the ins and outs of pizza and pasta making. We learned how to make the dough, how to create various pasta shapes, and the best way to cook pizzas. An email was also sent to us after the class with recipes and notes of what we had learned for the day. The chefs were very understanding and helpful with all aspects of cooking from prep to the baking. There was also a cat and dog at the location, so there was entertainment even when you weren't cooking!
We had so much fun. I highly recommend this class, or honestly any class taught by these people. They were informative and fun to be around.
Giuseppe makes the experience! I cannot say enough good things about this cooking class. Best pizza I have ever tasted, and so fun learning to make about 10 different types of pasta. this was one of the highlights of our vacation!