Adults Only: Haunted Rome - Ghost Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Storico, 00185 Rome Italy
Meet your guide on the bridge of the holy angel, used in the ancient Rome for public executions. Your ghost tour of Rome will start with the dark tale of people executed for crimes they didn’t commit and the dungeons inside the Papal fortress.
The tour continues along the dark streets away from the tourist track, to the piazzas that witnessed some of the most horrible crimes in history. Walk around the residence of a serial killer who poisoned over 600 men and learn about an executioner who executed half a thousand people over a long, 65-year career.
Stop at the ancient prison where hundreds of women were tortured and executed and learn about the tools used to put people to death.
Walk the street built to allow Pope Julius visit his mistresses in privacy, and see the head-church of the brotherhood of death.
Follow your passionate guide to piazza without churches and from there to the place where Caesar was brutally assassinated, and to finish this ghost tour, learn how his ghost still haunts the dark streets of Rome.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Local guide
- For ADULTS only
- Dowsing rods
- Small-group ghost tour (10 people or less)
- 90-minute walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Centro Storico
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Our guide, Max, gave a very informative and interesting historical perspective of Rome. Sometimes gruesome with a theatrical flair. Our teens especially enjoyed the tour. Highly recommended!
Enjoyed the tour but content was perhaps as not ghost related as expected from being on similar tours in the UK