Best of Rome full day sightseeing tour by golf-cart with a delicious lunch break
During this 7-hour sightseeing tour with a street legal golf cart, you will see a lot of the Eternal City. this tour is tailored to client’s wishes with the purpose of providing a unique tour that will give you an intimate look into the city with an expert guide in a fun and relaxing way on our state of the art golf cart!
During this tour we would love showing you not only Rome's famous monuments, squares and churches but also hidden gems on Rome's famous 7 hills where Imperial Rome was founded.
Golf-Cart tour can start / end from anywhere inside Rome's historical centre. we would usually pass by the Colosseum, Pantheon, Spanish steps and Piazza Navona, but would also be thrilled showing you the lesser known gems on the Aventine, Caelian and Janiculum hills where you could enjoy ancient monuments, breathtaking views and hidden countries..
- Professional guide
- Lunch break at a local restaurant
- Hotel drop-off -when hotel in the historical centre of Rome
- Hotel pickup - when hotel in the historical centre of Rome
- Free Transport by private Golf-Cart
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer. Please note we could not accept more then 3 participants when having a wheelchair onboard the golf-cart.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The day out with our tour guide Greg was amazing. We saw so much in Rome and Greg had vast knowledge that he was able to share with us. He was polite, courteous and very accommodating with our needs. Nothing was too much trouble, and I would recommend this experience to anyone.
What a fabulous day we spent in the golf cart with Chiara. She spoke five languages, and her English was great. We were concerned the heat of summer would be an issue in the golf cart. But we can say it was the highlight of our three day visit to Rome. It was wonderful for 7 hours to view the city this way and highly recommend this tour. Lunch was with local patrons and delicious. The three of us toured together, my adult son and husband. I can not say enough wonderful things about Chiara, and this tour. You can ask to see specific sights your interested in or skip where you have already toured.