Rome Walking Tour: Piazza Venezia and Ancient Rome
The tour includes:
• Piazza Venezia - The tour starts with lots of different stories about the rich history of this central Square in Rome
• Campidoglio hill - Beautiful statues and buildings, did you know the mayor of Rome is living here?
• Trajan's forum - The Trajan market and forum with lots of history about the formal Rome Empire.
• Forum Romanum - Ones the center of the world, now every stone has a story.
• Colosseum - This is where the tour will ends if you would like you can go into the Colosseum after the tour, the guide will be more than happy to point you out where to go.This tour is for everyone and for every budget no matter if you travel alone or in a group, also very suitable for families with kids and teenagers.
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips are not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately and wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Had a great time the Tour was really interesting, Food was great only set back was I got pick pocket on the Metro do not go on the metro when the Train is full, there are gangs of Gipses pushing from behind and you do not notice they have your wallet so fast.