Colosseum and Roman Forum for Kids Private Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arco di Costantino, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Rome Italy
You will met your Private Tour Guide at Arch of Constantine, short side facing to Colosseum.
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
With pre-purchased skip-the-line tickets, you will enter into the magnificent Colosseum without waiting. Your guide will captivate every member of the family with stories of the famous gladiator battles that took place inside, as well as the other spectacles that had the crowds mesmerized in the days before televisions and electronic games.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The tour will then head to the Palatine Hill, where the emperors and noble families built their houses
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Roman Forum, where ancient Romans used to meet to socialize and worship their gods.
Using visual aids our enthusiastic guide will really be able to bring the ruins to life
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Rome Private Guides | Tours of Rome, Vatican and Florence, Largo Ignazio Jacometti, 4, 00191 Roma RM, Italy
Have a nice tour, Trip Advisor operator, Trip Advisor listing
- Kid friendly guide for 3 hours
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although these are skip the line tickets there may be a short time spent waiting to pass through security checks.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please be on time to avoid losing entry on the tour.
- Please note that the itinerary order is subject to change due to availability of tickets.
- Please ensure you bring a valid ID, this is necessary for the security checks of the sites you will be visiting.
- Near public transportation
- For your own comfort, please bring comfortable shoes and a refillable water bottle.
- Please make sure you ask the guide any curiosities you may have during the tour, we want to ensure you have the very best experience!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to Colosseum rules, no sharp objects, liquids glass bottle, drones, selfie sticks, perfumes & sprays are allowed. Only plastic water bottles are allowed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We had an excellent experience with Fabio He was great with kids. Lots of learning. Highly recommend
The Colosseum tour was awesome. Our guide wish we could remember his name was waiting for us at our meeting location. He was very enthusiastic and had a very good command of the English language. His knowledge kept us all engaged even in the uncharacteristic heat. We would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see the inside of the Colosseum with kids.