Colosseum Guided Tour with 3D Virtual Reality Experience (Official Product)
Your experienced tour guide will welcome you with an introduction to the history of Ancient Rome and Colosseum meanwhile your Samsung Gear VR will be configured, enabling you to start the virtual travel to discover the three Colosseum areas, not before you'he received indications on its functioning.
Through the animated and interactive 3D Colosseum reconstruction, integrated with a multilingual narrative voice and epic musical backgrounds with content completely certified by well known historians, you can walk virtually in the square among the inhabitants of ancient Rome, admire the fountain of gladiators or the Meta Sudan, the Temple of Venus and Rome, the majestic Colossus of Nero from which it derives the name of the Colosseum; into the arena raise your head to the Velarium, its giant red curtain as it closes to give start the show, walk between the roar of fierce lions and attend gladiator fights and then rise to take the place of the emperor and decide the fate of the gladiator wounded with: "Death" or "Grace"! Finally, you will go down to the mysterious underground, to observe the slaves who move in silence between narrow and dark corridors to prepare and coordinate all the tools necessary to make the show a success; the gladiators who sharpen their weapons and the various cages in which the hungry beasts were locked ready to be raised by the hoists to the arena trapdoors, genial works of ancient Rome and faithfully reconstructed in 3D,
It's time to find out what's left of everything you've already lived virtually in person along with your tour guide that will accompany you inside the most famous monument in the world, where public shows were held, built to accommodate up to 75,000 spectators, the Flavian Amphitheater,
After you have assimilated all the information contained in the 3D reconstruction and you've got answers to all of your questions and curiosity from your guide, so with a full overview of ancient history, if you are still eager to dippen your journey the history of Rome, you will be given the indications to continue the cultural visit inside of a real outdoor museum: the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, using the same entry ticket that was previously delivered to you.
- Live English Guide
- English.speaking Assistant for the VR headset
- Oculus VR headset and Samsung S7 (the Colosseum in VR)
- Audio-guide in English, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese,
- Third-party insurance
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Access to the Underground, Arena Floor and the Third Order.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Attention: due to mandatory security metal detector checks at Colosseum, this could bring a slight delay on entering for ticket holders "Skip the Line."
- It is recommended to show up at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- inside the monument it is strictly forbidden to enter with backpacks, handbags and luggage.
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- The local operator is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the closure of the Colosseum and Roman Forum due to strikes, bad weather etc.
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must carry a valid ID document.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
This tour was nice. They provided us with the 3D virtual reality outside the Colosseum. It made my husband a little dizzy, but my 11 year old son loved it. After that they provided us with a guide that went with us inside the Colosseum and explained us everything with detail. It was a very hot day, but it was a great experience. Thank you so much!
Fun and informative! A different experience and tour of 2 hours. The virtual reality has amused everyone, particularly when we have chosen the fate of the gladiator with thumb down and up! At the end of the virtual tour we received a gift from Cristina afterwards, without queuing, the visit has completed inside the Colosseum with Marco, a very well prepared guide. I recommend it to everyone!
An amazing and unique experience! Cristina, the guide, explained to us the procedure and responded with all kindness and smile to all our questions. I did not think everything could be so real you are actually there, with all those Romans ... I highly recommend this!
the tour was fantastic!!!! I truly enjoyed it.. I saw the Colosseum in a way like I never thought that is possible.. I had Cristina as my guide and she was so nice and helpful, she helped me with a lot of information. I definitely recommend this tour to everyone..
You can not visit Rome without joining this tour! Simply complete:informative, fun and memorable. The Virtual reality allows to walk among ancient Romans, become Emperor and decide the fade of injured gladiator. The most intriguing part was the underground,where the slaves worked. I enjoyed and learned really a lot about Colosseum history. Thank you guys in particular for the gift and for this unforgettable experience. Highly recommended to everyone!