Frascati and Castelli Romani Private Wine Tour from Rome
The Frascati DOC/DOCG area is located in the heart of the Castelli Romani, Tuscolum and Albani Hills south of Rome, and north of Lake Albano.
Through a private car transfer (which takes about 45 minutes each way), you will arrive at your destination in the Frascati area, where you will meet your guide for the tour. During this experience you'll walk in the vineyards where the history of the Frascati wine begins. From the vineyards, you'll then be guided inside the winery to explore the wine cellar and learn about the particular production techniques characteristic of this unique wine. A guided wine tasting will follow, during which time you will taste different varieties of wines accompanied by typical local products.
- Guided tour of the vineyards and wine cellar - duration: about 1 hour
- Wine tasting of the best selection of Frascati wines and local products - duration: about 1 hour
- Round trip from Rome via private transfer - duration: about 1.5 hour in total
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guide during the car transfer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 45-minute each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We had a great experience. Very knowledgeable and breathtaking views. Only wished we got a quicker response from Viator as one of the travelers had knee problems 3 days before the trip and we didn't get a response if there will be a lot of walking. Although the traveler still came to Rome, Italy, she missed out on this awesome tour.