Full-Day Small-Group Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour from Rome
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: See Amalfi Coast, Naples Italy
Full Day Tour from Rome
Stop At: Pompeii - Archaeological Area., Porta Marina Superiore (Via Villa dei Misteri) Piazza Immacolata, Piazza Porta Marina inf., 80045 Pompeii Italy
Visit 2 hrs of excavations with an official local guide
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfitan Coast, 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
Free time in Positano - approx 2 hrs and half to lunch (not included)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
short overview of the fishermen country Amalfi
Duration: 45 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii - Archaeological Area.
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Amalfitan Coast
- Entry/Admission - Amalfi Coast
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking, to be paid directly
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
I went for this tour with my husband. A really good tour which went to the best places in Pompeii and Amalfi Coast. Positano was beautiful! Giuliana was a very professional and friendly tour guide. Our driver Massimo was also very nice and helped us get umbrellas when it was raining. They also brought us to a romantic restaurant and chose the best seats for us. Very personalised trip and polite people who treated us very well. The tour guide in Pompeii was also very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommended tour!
This was a great tour. We ran into some traffic issues, but it was no fault of the tour or guides. Both our driver and guide were very good and helped make the day fun. Be prepared to spend time driving, but enjoy the fact someone else is doing the driving!
LOVE Giuliana was marvelous! The tour was great! Our driver was courteous and you could tell had our safety in mind! Loved the tour and the sites!
Pompeii was the height of this tour. They found a great guide that spoke english very well. She knew so much about Pompeii and really helped illustrate how life was there. The tour was about 2 hours long but that was plenty with the hot weather. The guide knew the perfect spots to stop, the art of explaining before we viewed an area, also she knew how to make sure we stayed cool in the hot weather! The Amalfi coast was beautiful and the drive was amazing. The views alone were great. The driver and the guide that are provided were great to us and gave us plenty of time to look around. The only bad thing I can say is that on the trip back, the Air conditioning in the van wasn't working, which normally isn't a problem except on the hottest week of the year. Other than that, everything was amazing. I would definitely recommend this tour.