Gluten-Free Italian Cooking Class in Rome
• Enjoy a 3 hour ( approx.) hands on cooking class from an established Italian chef
• Take home the recipes to create these gluten- free delights at home
• Recipes can also be dairy free or nut-free upon request
• Enjoy your creations with a glass of wine after everything is done
• Small-group class limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experienceBring great flavours back into your lives by joining our gluten free cooking class!. During the class, you will go over the menu, and be given all the tools and ingredients necessary to make a tasty gluten free meal on your 3.5 hour hands-on cooking adventure. You will also get to learn about other traditional recipes and what the best substitute ingredients are to prepare the most delicious and healthy gluten free Italian meals.
Once everything is done, you get to indulge your wonderful creations of freshly made pasta, savour deserts accompanied with some wine with your new-found friends.
The recipes of dishes prepared during the class are sent to you by email, so you can recreate these delicious gluten-free with family and friends back home.
- Round-trip transport from central Rome to the cooking class
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available on request for a surcharge)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Minimum numbers of 3 people apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative option or full refund
The cook we had couldn't speak english which was frustrating she could understand though. It was at someones house which was a bit weird and the length of travel on train was a bit far from the main city location especially when we had to find our own way back.