Local Food and Wine Walking Tour around Rome
After you are done tasting the best treats that Rome has to offer, it’s time for a sit-down dinner at a local trattoria - one of the oldest in Rome. The feast continues with the an array of authentic, yet simple dishes from the region. All while sipping some more of that fabulous Roman wine.
Our Rome food tour concludes the best way possible – with some mouthwatering gelato!
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know in advance if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies or food dislikes!
- If you or any member of your party has difficulty with mobility (uses crutches or a wheelchair, etc.), please contact us in advance. This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Private tours are available to meet these needs, on request.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
This was by far the best tour. Our tour guy was very good. We ate enough food in several places. We were with our 11 year old son and he had fun too. The walking was not bad at all.
Lots of samples of local cuisine and wine. This tour was several hours with 6 different stops along the way! Meats, cheeses, fish, pasta and gelato! I am a picky eater and still had plenty to eat. They ask if you have food preferences/limitations prior to the tour so you can (mostly) be accommodated. Keep in mind, if you do not eat pork, many of the tomato-based pasta sauces have meat in them! Definitely enjoyed our time
We were not very pleased with this tour. The walking tour covers too much area in too short of period of time. The guide was constantly telling us we had to hurry and walked a good distance in front of us. He did a very poor job of making sure the group stayed together. Most of the food tastings were rushed and we had to stand up for the majority of them. We do have to say the food was good at most stops. The final stop was dinner and honestly the food was very mediocre. This is one of the first Viator tours we have taken that we definitely would not recommend.