No Wait Access to St Peter Basilica and its official audioguide
- Audioguided tour of the Basilica with fully narrated tour
- Taxes and gratuities
- Free wifi and toilets
- Over 30 point of interest to visit
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Headphones (you can use your own or buy them at the desk for €1,00)
- Basilica entrance ticket (the entrance in the Basilica is free)
- Cupola (Dome) entrance ticket
- Guided or audioguided tour of the Cupola
- Any additional services not previously listed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NO Ticket is needed to enter St. Peter. Basilica. This is an Audio-guide service with No wait access entrance to the Basilica.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please note: Due to religious celebrations, the venue might be not accessible on the day of your tour; it is recommended that you contact the local operator to avoid any inconvenience
There literally was zero wait, you get right in! The audio guide was not the easiest. They didn’t tell you in advance that you needed to download an app, ad it wasn’t working due to slow service. The self guided tour is confusing as the paper is numbered but the sites are not. Some of it was a guessing game.