Open air Opera Concert in Rome with Aperitivo Overlooking Navona Square
Your ticket includes:
• Private entrance to the Terrazza Borromini for the aperitif and concert
• Aperitif: Prosecco, red wine or non-alcoholic drink, taste of Italian cheeses with honey and marmalade, selection of Italian salami.
• A 50-minute opera concert in the reserved cloister
• An introduction in English to the musical program
Best Arias and duets from Operas by Giuseppe Verdi, Gioacchino Rossini, Gaetano Donizetti, Vincenzo Bellini.
Mattinata (Duetto), Ruggero Leoncavallo
E lucean le stelle (Tosca), Giacomo Puccini
O mio babbino caro (Gianni Schicchi), Giacomo Puccini
La donna è mobile (Rigoletto), Giuseppe Verdi
La vergine degli angeli (La forza del destino), Giuseppe Verdi
O soave fanciulla (Boheme), Giacomo Puccini
Batti batti bel Masetto (Le nozze di Figar), Wolfgang Aamadeus Mozart
Ah, la paterna mano (Macbeth), Giuseppe Verdi
Giusto ciel (L' assedio di Corinto), Gioacchino Rossini
L'alba separa dalla luce il giorno (Aria) Francesco Paolo Tosti
Ah, non credeva mirarti (La Sonnambula), Vincenzo Bellini
Vesti la giubba (I Pagliacci), Ruggero Leoncavallo
Libiamo nei lieti calici (La Traviata), Giuseppe Verdi
Paola Alonzi, soprano
Angelo Forte, tenore
Mihee Kim, piano
In case of bad weather, the concert will be performed in the Innocenzo X Hall. Your experience will end at around 7:00pm.
- Aperitif: Prosecco, red wine or non-alcoholic drink, taste of Italian cheeses with honey and marmalade, selection of Italian salami.
- Opera Concert
- Musical presentation in English
- Alcoholic Beverages
- CD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of bad weather, the concert will be performed in the Innocenzo X Hall
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Photos are allowed during the concert without flash, and video is allowed during the tour only
- Recommended dress code is formal, but not required
- Your tickets will be held at the box office (opens 15 minutes before the concert) for collection on the day of the performance
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Perfect Romantic evening with good food company and wonderful music . The views are spectacular!! Small group of people so you are close to the Opera singers .
This was definitely one of my favorite experiences of Rome I will always remember. A small group in an elegant setting with a gorgeous view of Piazza Navona. The two singers well expressed the passion and intensity of Italian opera. And of course everything goes better with wine and prosciutto. Even my daughter who is not an opera fan was very taken with this great sampling from the greatest IIalian opera composers. It was topped off with a visit to the rooftop bar with a beautiful 360 view of Rome resulting in some of my best pictures. Don't miss this taste of the musical essence of Roman culture!!