Authentic Pasta&Sauces and Tiramisu Cooking Class
You’ll do it all, from mixing the fresh ingredients, to kneading the dough, and finally rolling and shaping it yourself into the shape you want. Your chef will then guide you every step of the way and the more you get involved, the better your pasta will turn out and the more fun everyone will have. Everyone loves this hands-on activity, from young kids to adults. So, prepare to get your hands dirty!
We know that the best and most enjoyable way to get to know Italian culture is through its food! This is why we want you to learn about some of Italy’s most famous dishes in this fun and hands-on way. This experience gives you the opportunity to make pasta like a true Italian chef, a skill which will no doubt make you popular when you return home!
After your cooking course, you will not just have learned how to make pasta but you will also have made a friend in our Chef! In this quick and easy workshop, you’ll learn an invaluable skill which you’ll remember for the rest of your life and which will impress your friends at home! There’s nothing like a home-cooked, Italian meal, especially when it has been prepared with the help of one of our professional Chefs.
- Theoretical and practical lessons on preparation and making pasta. Make with a sauce of your choice
- Lunch or Dinner
- a glass of wine or limoncello
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Alcoholic drinks except wine (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
This was so much fun! Mauricio was great with the kids, so patient. The pasta was delicious...definitely a hit! We highly recommend this tour
This tour was amazing!
Chef Maurizio was so very fun and patient with my 11 and 8 year olds who had such a blast making pasta!! The entire staff was helpful and attentive and really interested in making sure we got the most of our time. After this class, I have confidence that we can make pasta at home. The bolognese was the absolute best we've had in Rome, the ravioli was DIVINE and I can't wait to try at home! We enjoyed learning the difference between Northern and Southern pasta, as well. We didn't end up making tiramisu, as listed, but we ate it and it was great. Also, we made our own notes on the recipe for the pasta.