Rental for Electric Car for 24 hours in Rome
The electric car has 2 seats (see picture). It has a normal steering wheel, an accelerator, a brake, an automatic gearbox, with a hand brake and standard car equipment. It has about 60-100km of autonomy, according with your driving style.
It takes approximately 15 minutes of short training and you will be able to drive the electric car with your driving license.
Energy's car needed to move is included in the price. The Rome City Center entrance fees and public parking fees are included.
Suggestions and recommendations are included too in order to enjoy Rome and your cool electric car!
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Public Parking Fees
- Late car Pick-up not refundable.
- An extra charge is applied for a late car return.
- GPS or other navigation system
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- Delivery & Pick-up Service are available on request and with an extra fee.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The internet doesn't work for at least Sprint users. So whatever you read that you can get internet - it didn't work for us. I will say the car was cute but it was impossible to know where you are in the city. By a miracle we got back to where we started an hour early - so we dropped the car off. We couldn't find the place to begin with. So all in all we used the car for about 2 hours but didn't really see or go anywhere useful. I'm not sure where I read that they would give you an iPad with preset destinations but that didn't happen at all. Maybe it was me just thinking that would be a good idea. Who knows. I do think the excursion has potential but I wish I had that day back. If I feel that way, then my rating is generous.