Rome: Authentic Taste & Amusing Tales (EN)
Snack like the locals!
The perfect tour for short-stay visitors combines a 2-hour walking tour with 6 tastings of some of the most famous and typical dishes the eternal city has to offer.
Follow your food guide through the heart of the Roman metropolis and discover highly emotional places like the square where Julius Caesar was murdered, the Campo di Fiori groceries market, and - still an insider tip - the hidden idyll of a former monastery.
On your stops along the way you get to taste local street-food specialities such as suppli, foccacia, pinsa or typical dolci.
Your food guide reveals the amusing background to the snacks you are enjoying, and entertains you with interesting tales about Rome, its stories and inhabitants.
What you can look forward to on your food tour Rome:
- A sample of 6 typical snacks the locals adore
- A plunge into the delicious and authentic local cuisine with samples of warm and cold street-food specialities
- 6 different food related locations, emotional places and a surprising detail
- A great time over the course of an entertaining 2-hour walk
- Amusing anecdotes and stories from your enthusiastic local food guide
- An ideal tour for short-stay visitors