Rome Walking Tour Including the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain
• Piazza Barberini - The tour start with the amazing Triton fountain done by the famous artist Bernini
• Trevi fountain - One of the most famous and largest fountains of Rome
• Pantheon - The oldest and most intact temple of Rome
• Temple of Hadrian - The remains of the temple of emperor Hadrian including all the stories about it
• Sant' Ignazio church - Amazing paintings and stories into this church
• Piazza Navona - This is where the tour will end and if you would like to do so you can walk from here to the Vatican (about 10 - 15 min walk) All advantage of a professional tour operator with years of experience, you will get the best tour for the lowest price. For this tour is a payment of a booking fee required. Our professional and experienced tour guides work based on tips only. If you like the tour you can tip the guide afterward appropriately.This tour will take about two hours of scrolling through history in one of the biggest open-air museums in the world called Rome. This tour is also very suitable for families with kids and teenagers.
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips are not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately and wear comfortable walking shoes
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Ricardo was great and very informative! We learned a lot on the tour and it was a great way to see some of the most famous site of Rome Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and Piazza Navona. This tour is such a wonderful value, we couldn't believe it! One note: on our particular tour we did not go into the Pantheon due to issues with dress code. I would leave 30 minutes after the tour free to make sure you have time to see it.
This tour was amazing!