3-Hour Small-Group Vespa Tour of Rome with Buffet Lunch
• the Colosseum
• Piazza Navona
• the Trevi FountainWith your audio guide (available in 6 different languages), you can listen an historical explanations of the sights you will visit.
Included, for person, a packed lunch of a sandwich, beverage and chips for all participants. Don't miss this fun and stylish way to explore the best that Rome has to offer, and enjoy every minute of your time in the city.
- Tour Leader
- Bottled water
- Audio guide
- Vespa Rental
- Two helmets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A deposit of 500,00€ is required for this activity (Credit Card or Cash) (Credit Card Mandatory)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Comfortable clothes
- A current driver license is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Entire vests team was courteous and attentive. All spoke English. The included lunch was delicious, much better than expected. Vegetarian friendly. George was a wonderful guide with great stories at each site. Kept us on track with allotted time. And told us where we were going next. The only way to see a huge part of Rome fast.