Secret Rome - Mystery Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponte Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
Meet your group at the designated meeting point and follow your guide down the Secret Rome path. The tour takes you to one of the most ancient neighborhoods of Rome, the place unknown to tourists, but adored by the locals. You will begin this 2-hour walking tour at Castel Sant'Angelo and finish at Piazza Venezia. The highlights of Secret Rome tour include Papal fortress, Papal palace built by Michelangelo, church where Pope Borgia was buried, first official street of Rome, ancient prison, ancient bakery, place of assassination of Julius Caesar and many more. This tour, filled with mystery, drama, ghost stories and haunted places is perfect for families and kids.
It's a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes and take a bottle of water with you.
Headsets are used for 5 people and more.
Please be at the meeting point at-least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the tour!
Duration: 2 hours
- Local guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- 2-hour walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Ponte Sant'Angelo
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Our guide was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable and had a great style for telling ancient tales. And so many interesting stories. We hit ghost hot spots carrying diving rods which was really fun. We saw Michelangelos home while he was painting the Sistine Chapel. BTW he hated painting it but was under orders from the pope or his family was doomed. We visited streets and sights we had no idea we had been passing daily. I’ve been looking up all the names of the people in his stories. 2 hours went by too fast! Learned a lot!