2-Hour Small-Group Classic Rome Segway Tour
• Piazza Navona
• Trevi Fountain
• The Spanish Steps
• The Venice Square
• The Imperial Forums
• The amazing Colosseum.
During this tour you'll be able to enjoy all of the most amazing sites of Rome while having fun and learning about the city and its secrets.
You will be given an experience, not just a tour. Your local guide will answer all your questions about the city so that your journey does not stop with this tour but will instead turn out to be just the beginning for your Roman adventure.
- Segway Training Session
- Waterproof jacket (if required)
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to monuments
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Segway users are required to follow pedestrian rules
- Minimum age is 16 years
- You must weigh at least 100 pounds (45 kilograms) to ride a Segway
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
Exceptionally fun way to tour Rome! Certain sites we re-visited after the tour for a more in-depth view, but as an introductory tour in a fun manner, it was great. Our guide, Santi, was excellent. He was knowledgeable, fun, and offered great suggestions about things to do in Rome. My 17 year old daughter accompanied me and I'm certain it is an event she will always remember. Highly recommend it.
This tour was an excellent way to see a lot of Rome in little time! It highlighted places we may have wanted to go back and see. Our tour guide was brilliant and very knowledgeable!
One of the best excursions, absolutely loved it