Skip the Line Private Tour for Kids: Colosseum Full Family Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Enjoy a tour of the Colosseum designed for kids and family
Take a tour customized for youngsters
Have fun with the whole family as you visit this site of ancient Rome
Touring a museum or an archaeological site with kids can be a challenge, as tours are not often tailored for children or teenagers. This 2-hour guided tour of ancient Rome’s highlights features a guide that will make a difference to their experience.
The key word to describe this tour is fun, as your guide will focus on capturing the kids’ attention and stimulating their interest with visual aids and interactive activities.
Your whole family will be captivated by the stories of the gladiators, emperors, and lions at the Colosseum! Take your kids back to the glorious era of ancient Rome on a fun adventure that they won’t soon forget!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Roman Forum, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
With the tickets you get from this tour you can access to the Roman Forum if you like, the guide can show you how and where.
- Local guide
- Professional archaeologist or art historian guide
- Guides trained to work with kids and people of all the ages
- Private tour
- Admission Tickets (14 euro pp to be paid on site to the guide; kids under 18yo pay 2 euro only)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour is suitable for the all family but the best age for children to be involved is 5+
- This tour is not available on first Sunday of the month, Jan 1st and 6th, May 1st, June 2 and 29, Aug 15, Nov 1st, Dec 8, 25 and 24,
- Please note: **Admission Tickets are not included in the price of the tour. Please read under EXCLUSIONS before booking the tour**
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Colosseum is wheelchair accessible, but wheelchairs are not provided
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (comfortable shows, small umbrella, sun-cream, water)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Francesca was a wonderful guide, very engaging and knowledgeable. She kept our two children, 10 and 14, engaged throughout the whole tour, really bringing to life the Colosseum of old. We booked at 4.30pm and it was a good time to go when it was a bit cooler and less crowded and the light was lovely for photos. I would highly recommend.
Great tour. Great guide, Angelica. Very knowledgeable, very smart. Spend a lot of time explaining everything about the Colosseum and more. She was happy to give us more time than allotted to answer questions. Angelica is upbeat and a pleasure to be with.