Escorted Skip-the-Line Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Entrance Tickets
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maya Tours, Via Germanico 16, 00192 Rome Italy
Office Meeting Point
Pass By: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Pass By: Sistine Chapel, Citta del Vaticano 1, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Pass By: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza di San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Pass By: St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro), Vatican City Italy
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Live guide/Guided Tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not stroller accessible
- SKIP THE LINE policy: Please be aware that entering the Vatican Museums means leaving Rome and going to a different State. During high seasons the Vatican welcomes more than 30.000 visitors per day! "Skipping the lines" means that we pay an additional reservation fee on top of the ticket price and prebook a privileged entrance for our groups; we always enter before the non-reservation line. We do not have any control of how the Vatican is organised therefore it is out of our hands if there is an unexpected wait.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Entry is free for World Tourism Day (September 27). The rates provided already reflect this discount.
The leader of our group was great and the idea of skipping the lines was the best but the crowds were crazy. People constantly walking on the back of your feet and bumping and pushing into you. Great to see the history of it all but I would prefer never to see another naked statue for the rest of my life. Had to laugh though, we were talking among our 5 person group and I had a tour lady look at me and say you are not allowed to talk, only the tour guides are. Need I say much more. Great to see all the history from that era.