Colosseum with Arena Access and Ancient Rome Small Group Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Colosseum with the special Gladiatior’s entrance, including the Arena stage, an overview of the underground, first and second level of the monument
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Palatine Hill: here you can find emperor’s houses and a beautiful view on the city
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Roman Forum: the ancient down town where the public, commercial and political life were located. Tomb of Julio Cesar
Duration: 45 minutes
- Guided tour in English
- English speaking guide for 3 hours
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted.
- Small group tour will average 16 people (with a maximum of 25 people).
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check;
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you arrive late you might lose the entrance at the Colosseum or a part of the tour
- The order of the visit of the itinerary might change
- There might be a slight change in the departure timing. In this case we will call you in advance.
- Please bring a copy of your ID or driver license since it is necessary for the entrance at the Colosseum
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please Note: In some areas the stroller must be carried by yourself due to architectural restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that due to summer heatwaves the duration of the tour may vary slightly depending on the needs of the group.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Our guide did a fantastic job for covering a ton of material in short order! Make sure you have good walking shoes on and are in good physical condition as one will be going up and down multiple steps and hills
Our tour guide Pietro Paulo was amazing! He was very knowledgable about all the sites and answered every question the group asked with ease. 100% would recommend him to another traveler.
Great tour and knowledgeable enthusiastic guide but she was a little hard to understand as her English was a little too broken. Overall good tour.
Well organised tour. The guide was patient and answered questions well. It was a packed busy schedule and hardly time fir breaks. She gave time for pictures. August was scorching and she was able to understand the exhaustion we had and gave consideration. Loved the tour.
Our family was lucky to have Dennis as a guide. His knowledge and love of the city was quite evident. He worked to keep the entire group engaged. We really appreciated and enjoyed the tour.