Skip the line Real Exclusive Colosseum Dungeons & Arena Floor Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Enter the Colosseum and learn about the spectacular and incredible entertainments organized in the ancient times. Discover the techniques of construction invented by the Romans, the incredible ability of the gladiators, the violent fighting between exotic animals and the high level of technology achieved by Roman engineers to built the Colosseum.
Descend to the underground, find the original structure from 5th century A.D., and explore all the tunnels and rooms where gladiators were preparing to face the fight. Your tour guide will be at disposal to answer all of your questions.
Duration: 1 hour
- Exclusive access to Colosseum Underground and Arena floor
- Priority VIP access with no lines
- Audio headsets in order to hear your guide always
- Groups of 24 people or fewer
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (reccomended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Important: Please note that large bags, backpacks, and/or suitcases are not permitted in the Colosseum. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the Colosseum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Very disorganised. Left waiting between Colosseum and Roman Forum Tours. Roman Forum and Palatine Hill tour was overcrowded and no audio assistance so difficult to hear. Two stops in that tour and that was it, all a bit of a rush. Colosseum tour was ok. Disappointed.
Total Scam!! they claim small group tour so when we showed and there were only 6 people for our tour things looked good. Then they told us to go inside to meet our real tour guide...turns out there were about 50 people in the tour all pushing and shoving so we could barely see anything or hear the tour guides broken English....They take you underground for about 5 minutes not worth the extra money.... although the upper level had some really nice views. Then after the tour we hung around waiting for our tour guide to take us to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Except it turns out all it includes is a basic entry ticket without a tour that you can buy yourself on the spot for a couple euro!