Vatican and Sistine Chapel Afternoon tour
In this 3 hour tour you will see the highlights of the Vatican Museums: Belvedere Courtyard with the Apollo and the Laocoon;
Room of the Muses with the Torso of the Belvedere; the Round Room with Nero's Bathtub; the Gallery of the Candelabra; the Gallery of the Maps; the Gallery of the Tapestries; the Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo's Frescoes; and the St. Peter’s Basilica with Michelangelo's Pietà.
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Licensed guide
- 3 hours Vatican Tour
- Headsets for the tour
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Tips for the Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please meet your guide at Caffè Vaticano in Viale Vaticano 100. Please be on time or you risk losing the tour.
- Please ensure you wear proper attire to visit the Vatican museums
- Please bring comfortable shoes and a refillable water bottle.
- No shorts above the knees, no sleeveless t-shirts are permitted, no big backpacks are allowed, no big umbrellas are permitted, no pointed objects are allowed.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible but may be adapted to an accessible itinerary if you contact us. Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self-sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Renata was an amazing guide. She knew so much information and made this tour very enjoyable. I know this tour says it’s 3 hours, but we were lucky enough to see a little extra and the 3 1/2 hour tour felt like it was over so quickly. We loved it and would highly recommend this tour and ask for Renata.
Our guide Simone was excellent and so knowledgeable. We saw so much in the 3 hours. Only drawback was the crowds. It was quite scary at times. This has nothing to do with the tour but down to the Vatican not keeping tours to a manageable size. At times you could not move and if someone had taken ill I don’t know how they could have coped. However I am so glad I saw the Sistine Chapel and the Basilica. This is a fantastic tour.