VIP Colosseum & Gladiator Gate - Roman Forum | Exclusive Skip The Line Tours
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Half-day Rome Colosseum tour with skip-the-line ticket
Enjoy access to all areas of the Colosseum. With your skip-the-line ticket in hand, follow your guide inside the Colosseum via a special side gate that opens onto the arena floor.
Stepping straight into the footsteps of the gladiators, walk around the arena floor itself, an area that’s normally out of bounds on standard Colosseum tours. As you learn the stadium’s history through tales of gladiators, wild beasts, and emperors, explore the first tier and visit a vantage point to gaze down at the Roman Forum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Visit the Roman Forum, walk up Palatine Hill and enjoy views of Nero's Circus Maximus
Duration: 1 hour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Roman Forum tour
- Fast track Colosseum ticket
- Gladiator Gate
- Colosseum Arena Floor Tour
- Unlimited free time on own inside Colosseum
- Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- In the event the "Gladiator Gate" (Stern entrance) is closed or unavailable for any reason, we will escort you inside the Colosseum through the Main Gate with fast track priority and refund you the sum of €5 within 7 days of travel date
- All clients will be asked to show a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the Colosseum.
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure. This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependant on the monument/attractions administration offices availabilities and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is comfortable clothing
- The tour will consist of 2 separate parts, 1 hour in the Colosseum & 1.5 hours in the Roman Forum and Palatine hill area.
- The Colosseum portion of the tour will last approximately 1 hour.
- The Roman Forum & Palatine Hill part of the tour will last approximately 1.5 hours and have various meeting times throughout the day.
- These tours are separated by a break to allow time for pictures or to spend more time in the monument or attraction
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Great guide and awesome to skips those long lines. Our only complaint was that our ticket included palatine hill. They didn’t take us there or give us tickets. So unless you go and see it as soon as the tour finishes you miss out. But overall it was very informative and a nice small group. Would recommend.